If you have any problem with the app first take a look at the FAQ below.
If you can't find a solution from the FAQ, you can contact us (possibly in english) including the following details:
- Name of the app
- Description of the problem
- Device model
- OS version
iOS version - I have bought the In-App purchase inside the app "3D Anatomy for the Artist" to unlock all the contents but, after reinstalling/updating it, they are still locked, how may I unlock them?
To unlock the contents you purchased simply use the “RESTORE“ button, you do NOT have to pay again
Please follow this step-by-step procedure:
- Be sure to be logged in with the same Apple account you used to buy it
- Open the app "3D Anatomy for the Artist"
- Tap the STORE button or any locked content to show our InApp store
- Tap the “RESTORE” button and wait for a few seconds
- Enter your Apple account password if necessary
- The contents should unlock
Android version - I have purchased In-App contents but they are still locked, how may I unlock them?
If you have purchased In-App contents and they are still locked, be sure to be connected to Internet and logged in to Google Play store (with your correct account) and then try to open the app again and click on a locked content, which now is supposed to correctly unlock.
If In-App contents should still keep being locked, please follow this step-by-step procedure:
- Clear cache and unistall the app
- Connect to Internet and log in to Google Play store with the proper account
- Install the app
- Open it and click on a locked content
- Now it should correctly unlock
I have purchased the app, may I install it on another device with a different OS?
No, licence is granted to the specific OS. For example, if you have purchased the iPhone version you can't install it on your Mac or PC.
However you can install it on all your devices that share the same OS. Of course you can use the iOS version on both your iPhone and your iPad, or the Android version on any Android device whether it be phone or tablet.